Cute Pink Protein Pancakes
200g Oat Flour
70g Cute Strawberry Protein (Click here to buy now)
10g Baking Powder
100g Egg Whites
1 tsp Coconut Oil for frying
*Toppings - Peanut Butter, Cute Chocolate Bars or Sugar free sauce of your choice.
1) Mix together the oat flour, protein powder and baking powder.
2) Add the egg whites and milk and whisk well.
3) Heat the pan to a medium heat and add the coconut oil
4) Once the pan is hot add a few spoonfuls of the mixture to the pan
5) Cook for a few minutes before flipping over
6) Pile the pancakes high, add the toppings and tuck in :)